If someone says getting good traffic is an easy job then let me tell you it is not. Every SEO expert has been working hard to fetch the traffic but only a few expert’s hard work pays off. My today’s topic is for those SEO beginners who have just started working on websites and get some traffic for them. Here are few easy and basic tips and tricks that anyone can and everyone must use to get the traffic:
- Content – Everyone must be heard of that Content is the king in the world of SEO. Unique and comprehensive content ranks better which eventually turns more organic traffic.
- Keywords – Keep in mind the below-mentioned points while choosing keywords because accurate and relevant keywords are essential element for organic traffic
- Use keywords that have high search volume.
- Keywords should not be Highly competitive.
- If we will have to choose between the high search volume and low competitive keywords then choose low competitive keywords because they still stand the chance of getting some traffic after spending some time and efforts on them.
- Long-tailed keywords are the best and if we will add the name of the place where your business situated is then it will work much better.
- Try to think from a customer’s perspective and work on those long-tailed keywords that they may type in the Search Box while searching for some information related to your business.
- Consistency – Be consistent in publishing new blogs. Search engines love those websites which keep them updating consistently. And Above that, the users will appreciate and trust those websites which consistently updates with new content and makes them come to the website again and again.
- Links – Create links from the highly reputed website. And More effective if it is relevant to your business.
Here are some tips that we should avoid to keep the search engines remain happy with the websites:
- Don’t ever go for black hat SEO.
- Say no to inbound links.
- Don’t use exact-match anchor text.
- Don’t use low or copied content.
- Do publish content for search engines, publish content for users search engines will automatically recognize and appreciate it.